Families requesting to stay at our House must meet the following requirements and adhere to all COVID-19 guidelines.
Requirements to Stay at RMHC
- Families must have a patient 21-years-old or younger admitted at CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital.
- Family members must obtain a referral from a social worker at CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital
- All stays must be 2 days or longer.
- Families must live 25 miles or more from Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern WV.
- Anyone 18-years-old or older must have a valid state or federal photo ID upon check-in.
- Individuals requesting to stay must complete a background check. Forms may be requested from your social worker or completed online.
- An RMHC COVID-19 telephone pre-screen will be given to families requesting to stay.
- Families must complete orientation of all new COVID-19 protocol upon arrival.
- Only parents/guardians with visitation privileges at the hospital are permitted to stay at this time.
- No visitors are permitted at this time.
- All families must wear a facial mask in the common spaces within the House, and ensure handwashing, sanitizing, and/or wearing of gloves before utilizing the main kitchen and laundry facilities.
- Families staying at the House may return home once a week and must return by 9 p.m. the same day. Please notify a staff member if you plan to return home.